Job Center displays all connected Fiery servers and print jobs in one single location. It allows you to prepare jobs for print, displays a job preview and a summary of job settings, and also includes a search tool.
- Sidebar: displays button
navigation for the following screens (from the top, below the Fiery logo): Home,
Job Center (this window), and Apps and
Home: You can view a high-level status overview of your connected Fiery XF servers and a snapshot of print production statistics over the last week.
- Job Center: You can view and manage jobs sent to the connected Fiery XF server.
- Apps and Resources:
provides access to all installed Fiery applications with a single click,
and displays other applications and resources for the Fiery XF server. You can also access
free software trials and downloads, as supported for the selected Fiery XF server. Note: An internet connection is required to view the list of available Apps and Resources.
- Servers: displays a list of connected servers, printers, and job queues. Click the Add (+) button to connect to additional Fiery servers. Click to configure printers, workflow and media, and add users.
- Job status: gives an overview of jobs that are currently being processed or printed.
- Search, Views and Filters: quickly locates jobs by any criteria displayed in the job columns. The advanced search finds jobs based on multiple criteria. You can save custom search filters, and change the window view to display thumbnail images of your jobs.
- Job list: displays all jobs for the selected queue, custom view, or filter. Right-click a column heading to customize the displayed job information. Right-click a job to access commands for job printing, or management, or to view details of ink and media consumption. Double-click a job to open Job Editor and make job settings.
- Job Preview: displays the job content (thumbnail) of a selected job. The preview shows the input content only and is not updated if you make color management or layout changes in Job Editor.
- Job Summary: provides details of a selected job. Click the pencil icon to edit the number of copies.
- Media Configuration: displays the settings of the selected media. You can apply a different media to a selected job by clicking Edit. This setting can be very useful—for example, if you want to switch to a different output resolution at the last minute.
- Fiery Smart Search: provides a direct link to all content available on EFI Communities and in the online help. Fiery Smart Search is a convenient tool to help you find information related to any part of Command WorkStation. Click the magnifying glass located in the lower-left corner of the window to start your search.