In Job Editor, you can override any default setting from the workflow, including color management, scaling, cropping, print settings, job rotatation, and job realignment.
You can open Job Editor by double-clicking a job in Job Center.
- Sidebar: displays button navigation for the following tabs: File, Layout, Finishing, Color, Printer, Verify. Each tab is divided into panels, which you can expand to show the content, or collapse to hide the content.
- Panels: display job settings. Some panels have a check box in the panel header bar, which you must select to make the settings available.
- Preview window: Displays the work area for job editing.
- Toolbar: contains tools and settings for editing a selected job, nesting, step and repeat, or tiling.
- Scrollbar: allows you to scroll a page at a time through multipage jobs.
- Zoom: scales the job preview in relation to the preview window.
Now watch the video here.