The Server tab contains settings concerned with organising your Fiery system.
- Server Info & Configuration
- Provides general settings for Adobe print engines, PANTONE PLUS color definitions, update notifications, FAST RIP, and bidirectional communication. Also allows you to select a preview resolution, and shows the number of processing threads, and the amount of free hard disk space.
- Backup & Restore
- Creates a system backup of the selected items.
- Deletes output, preview, and temporary files created during job processing.
- Server File Paths
- Moves profiles and program files from their default install location to a different partition.
- File Uploader
- Uploads color files and media profiles from an external data storage medium or from the desktop directly into the correct program folder.
- License & Contract
- Displays license details, and activates or deactivates licenses. Also displays the status of your Software Maintenance and Support Agreement (SMSA).