Upload third-party media profiles
To use third-party media profiles, you must upload the media profile and a suitable calibration file to the ProgramData\EFI\EFI Media Profiles\My Profiles folder.
- In Server Manager: On the sidebar, click Server, and then click File Uploader.
- Click Media Profiles.
- Under Media profile, click Choose, and browse to the third-party media profile.
- Select the file and click Open.
- Under Printer calibration (EPL), click Choose and browse to the EFI Media Profiles folder.
- Open the folder for your printer, and then open the subfolder for the media type and resolution that most closely matches the properties of the third-party media profile.
- Select the calibration file, and click Open.
- Click Upload.
The media profile and the calibration file are copied to the ProgramData\EFI\EFI Media Profiles\My Profiles folder.
You must now connect the media profile to the calibration file.