Install the PostgreSQL server
You must install the PostgreSQL server once on the Fiery XF server computer and once on the Matan front-end computer.
Copy the following files to a local folder (e.g. C:/matan):
- matan_psql.backup (on the Fiery XF server computer)
- matan_local_psql.backup (on the Matan front-end computer)
- Double-click PostgreSQL-9.6.1-1-win64-bigsql.exe, and follow the on-screen instructions until you come to the Select Components window.
- Select the components you want to install: Select BigSQL Manager II and pgAdmin3 LTS.
- Click Next, and continue to follow the on-screen instructions until you come to the Password window.
- Enter the following password for the database superuser: postgres.
- Click Next, and continue to follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click Finish to complete the installation.