Add a new spot color table
Select the printer, the workflow, and the media that you want to apply the spot color table to.
- Type a name for your spot color table.
- Select your printer. Color Editor retrieves information about the connected printer and uses it to check whether new spot colors can be accurately reproduced.
- Select a workflow. You do not need to select a workflow if the spot color table will be used for more than one workflow.
- Select a media preset. The media is required if you want to define printer-dependent spot colors.
- Click Preferences (optional). In the Preferences dialog box, you can make general settings that are applied to all new custom spot colors that you create.
- Click OK.