Create a media profile using third-party profiling software
You can use Color Profiler Suite or any third-party profiling software to create a media profile.
- In Job Center: In the toolbar, click Color Tools. In the Color Tools start screen, click Create Calibration.
- Click the Help button, and follow the on-screen instructions to create a calibration file.
- Move the calibration file from the ProgramData\Fiery\Fiery XF\Client\Working folder to the ProgramData\EFI\EFI Media Profiles\My Profiles folder.
- Do one of the following:
In Server Manager: On the sidebar, click Printers, and select a printer. In the printer's tree view, select a media preset. On the Media tab, expand the Media Configuration panel.
In Job Editor: On the Printer tab, expand Media Configuration panel.
- Select the following:
The type of ink that you used to create the calibration file
The name of the media that you defined when you created the base linearization file
The calibration file
- In Job Center: Import the profiling chart from the third-party software, and print the chart.
- In the third-party software, measure the printed chart, and go on to create a media profile.
You must now do the following:
Upload the media profile and the calibration file to the ProgramData\EFI\EFI Media Profiles\My Profiles folder.
Connect the calibration file to the third-party media profile.