Tweak job colors
You can tweak the appearance of CMYK and RGB jobs by adding or subtracting color, or by changing the brightness, contrast, saturation and sharpness.
You cannot make color adjustments to multi-color jobs, jobs that contain spot colors, or grayscale jobs.
- Do one of the following:
In Server Manager: On the sidebar, click Printers, and select a printer. In the printer's tree view, select a workflow. On the Color tab, expand the Color Adjustment panel. In the panel header bar, select the check box to activate the settings.
In Job Editor: On the Color tab, expand the Color Adjustment panel. In the panel header bar, select the check box to activate the settings.
- Select Apply color corrections
to static wedge (optional).
In a proofing environment, color consistency must be measurable. By applying the changes to the control bar, you can check that the color adjustments have been applied to all jobs.
This setting is available for CMYK jobs with a static media wedge only. You cannot apply color corrections to a dynamic wedge.
- Add or subtract color for each color channel, as required.
Command WorkStation detects automatically the color space of each job.
- Increase or decrease the brightness, contrast and saturation settings, as required.
- Increase or decrease the blur/sharpen setting, as required.
- Under Presets, click Save to create a preset of the current settings (optional).