Measure a patch page to use as a sample file in Fiery Verify.
In Fiery Verify, click .
Fiery Verify uses FieryMeasure to measure a sample.
Instrument list, select your measurement
Click Settings to the right of the instrument selection to configure settings such as Measurement mode and Large patch size.
- From the Measure list, select the use for your measurement.
- From the Patch set list, select an appropriate patch set for your measurement.
- In the Chart size list, select the chart size that corresponds to paper appropriate for your workflow which is loaded in your print device.
- Click Measure.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate your measurement device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to measure the page.