Perform measurements to quickly compare printed color patches.
Check to make sure your supported handheld measurement instrument is connected.
- Optional: Click to start a new comparison.
- Optional: If you want, load a reference or a sample file.
- Click .
- Follow the onscreen calibration instructions to calibrate your measurement instrument and click Calibrate.
- Click under the Reference or Sample to select where you want the color measurement to appear.
- Place the measurement instrument over the color patch you want to measure.
- Scan the color patch with the measurement instrument. Fiery Verify will automatically compare the new measurement to what is located in the Reference or Sample columns and display the results.
- Click Stop measurement when all desired patches have been measured