Standard calibration procedure
Command WorkStation automatically selects the correct calibration procedure for your printer model. The standard calibration procedure consists of six steps.
The standard printer calibration consists of the following steps:
- Selecting the printer, media, ink, and output settings
- Limiting the ink for each channel
- Creating a calibration, based on the reduced ink limits per channel
- Reducing the total ink limit
- Performing a quality check by comparing printed L*a*b* data for solid colors
- Completing the calibration
Now watch the video here.