Upload files from an external source
You can upload color files and media profiles from an external data storage medium or from the desktop. File Uploader copies the files directly into the correct program folder, thus saving you from having to browse manually.
- Source profiles (*.icc, *.icm)
- Spot color tables (*.cxf)
- L*a*b* optimizations (*.3cc)
- Visual color correction files (*.vcc)
- Screening files (*.spc)
- In Server Manager: On the sidebar, click Server, and then click File Uploader.
Do one of the following:
Click Standard Files.
Click Media Profiles
- Click Choose, and browse to the file you want to upload.
- Select the file, and click Open.
- Click Upload.