Create a verification schedule
Schedule a verification to notify press operators when to conduct color verification from the EFI ColorGuard desktop application.
The Verification preset you want to use.
Verification presets specify the reference color space and the tolerances for the verification test. Select the preset for your preferred CMYK reference (such as FOGRA or GRACoL) and the tolerance setting.
The Job Properties Preset of the device you want to use.
Job properties presets specify the group of job properties that will be used for the scheduled verifications. Select the preset that matches the job properties of the production workflow you want to verify.
- Open https://colorguard.efi.com.
- Sign into EFI ColorGuard using your EFI IQ credentials.
- Click .
- Click Create New Schedule.
- Select Verify and click Next.
- In the Name box type a name for the new schedule.
- Select the Device to be included in the verification schedule.
- Choose the Job properties appropriate for the verification schedule.
- Select a Verification Preset.
- Click Next.
- Select the time and days for the color verification to occur.
Under Notifications, click Add
Recipient to send email notifications for verification events,
such as passing or failing verification.
Note: Any email address can receive notifications.
- Click Done.